GeneRIFs: Gene References Into Functions
The type II receptor is expressed in a number of different tissues, including both B and T lymphocytes, and can be induced in several cell types by treatment with phorbol ester. Both IL-1 receptors appear to be well conserved in evolution, and map to the same chromosomal location.
- IL-1 Receptor Type II Antibody !
- Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods: 18th International Conference, TABLEAUX 2009, Oslo, Norway, July 6-10, 2009. Proceedings.
- Interleukin 1 Receptor Type 2?
- Accounting in an Inflationary Environment;
- SAS data analytic development : dimensions of software quality.
GO interleukin-1, type II, blocking receptor activity. By sequence By domain architecture.
IL1R2 interleukin 1 receptor type 2 [ (human)]
Proteins matched Domain architectures Literature 7. Cross-references 1. Add your annotation Add your annotation. IPR Immunoglobulin-like domain superfamily. IPR Immunoglobulin-like fold.
IPR Immunoglobulin subtype. IPR Immunoglobulin subtype 2.
IPR Interleukin-1 receptor family. Molecular Reagents. All nucleic Primer pair 1.
Microarray probesets 4. All Developmental Gene Expression 4. Gene Ontology 4.kmasosleamiwi.ga
IL-1 receptor type II (human) monoclonal antibody (MNC2) - ALX - Enzo Life Sciences
Phenotypes J Chizzonite R, et al. The Journal of Infectious Diseases. Biology of Reproduction. Journal of Clinical Immunology. Proteins : clusters of differentiation see also list of human clusters of differentiation. Cytokine receptors.
- Drug Relations.
- Interleukin-1 receptor type 1.
- Spy Story (Harry Palmer Series, Book 5)?
- IL-1 Receptor Type II Antibody Description.
- Rules for 50/50 Chances.
- Fabulous Furry World.
Interleukin receptor modulators. Agonists: Interleukin 7. Agonists: Interleukin 9 Antibodies: Enokizumab. Agonists: ALT Interleukin Agonists: Interleukin 27 interleukin Agonists: Interleukin See here instead.
Categories : Genes on human chromosome 2 Immunoglobulin superfamily cytokine receptors Clusters of differentiation Membrane protein stubs. Namespaces Article Talk.
Views Read Edit View history.